Continuing my previous posting, I would like to share how to make your own chai at home. It is very easy tough 🙂 so you can make it home, and I think it is very nice for the winter 🙂 I did a little experiment and I am proud with the taste ^^b I want to share it for you.
Here is the ingredients:
- Your favorite black tea (I mixed good night herb tea from Karel Capek from Tokyo and Tong Dji Jasmine tea from Indonesia :D)
- Ginger; crushed
- lemon grass
- anise (In Indonesia we call it Adas Manis, bunga lawang, or Pekak. Well… you can find it in Chinese/ Indian/ or Mediterranean herb shop)
How to make it?
- boil the water and put your black tea. Wait until the color become gold brown, after that set aside the tea bags.
- put the ginger, lemon grass, laurel, cinammon, and anise together. Boil them together until you can smell the spices. Then, pus aside all of the spices.
- mix your spices tea with the milk and honey, stir, mix well.
- ready to be served, add some cinnamon powder on it to make it look more beautiful and add the flavor 🙂
Yuph! You ready then! Enjoy your winter ^^b Cheer up, spring will come very soon.